Wednesday, January 17, 2007

for if we dont find the nexy whiskey bar

I tell you he must die

Gotta love them whiskey bars.

I'd say the reason i havent been posting is lack of video footage/pics but thats an excuse.

Well some pretty epic shit has happened in smash as of late. I'll start with zanghi and his brother.

Mike was playing his brother for the last time before he went off to college. But before this he was thinking how he wanted to take the gamecube with him, but was perplexed on how he would do such a thing. Well he was fighting his brother, i believe it was Link(mike) vs Samus(his brother). Well the Mike was fucking around and on his last life while his brother had 2. He evens out the score and the damage for the last life. This fight took place on hyrule by the way. And you know on hyrule on the right side how low you can fall. Well his brother was falling down that pit of death for mikes win. But....
Mike jumped down and did the air down smash to him at the split second before he would fall. After that Randy flew up to the top right of the screen and died, before mike did. After that Randy got pissed and said "I'm never playing smash again, take the gamecube with you to college"

Number 2

It was Me(Donkey Kong) Stein(pikachu) and Hoke(luigi)in a free for all. Well the match wasnt epic in anyway except for this one part. I grab hoke and am about to use the Shove Your Face in it throw(the down throw for those who dont know) and right as a i do that Stein comes up and down smashes right next to us. Only instead, i shove Luigi's face in pikachu's spinning electric tail. Sweet shit.

And the final bit of epic beyond epic.

It was Me(peach) vs Zanghi(luigi). Well i was slapping him around as i normall do. But when he got down to his second to last life he started to kick it up and actually put up a fight. Sooner then i think its even and we are brawling up into the high damages. I mean he is at 150 something and im at 120ish. Well i knock him off the edge and bend down to grab a turnip. Huzzah, a stitch face its all over now. Well Mike lets forth a forward B to get back, but what a surprise its the back fire. Well right as he did the back fire i threw my turnip. He hit me and sent me flying to the right at the speed of light. What fucking shit. However, I will not fall so easily. My turnip hit him in the head before he hit me with the back fire but it didnt do any damage. However it bounced up and came back down to nail him and send him flying even faster to the right. I'm already off the screen at this point. But as soon as that precious stitch face touches him he pretty much vanishes and i win.

After that i dropped the control and started screaming "FUck yeah, eat it bitch, fucking eat it, i rule" and so on and so forth. Dont fuck with Peach.

Whilst on the topic of smash here is a video of brian and mike fighting over a controller


I saw my love the past couple days. It is great, she's the best and i love her so much. I got a picture of me teabagging her on my wall now that she drew.

Oh yeah, this is funny. Steins recollection of a couple days ago after some smoking.
Stein Of Metal (10:55:41 AM): dude
Stein Of Metal (10:55:58 AM): i got home yesterday
Stein Of Metal (10:56:04 AM): and made myself a plate of like 10 tacquitos
Stein Of Metal (10:56:10 AM): and then i don't remember what else happened
Stein Of Metal (10:56:48 AM): except there's an emppty box of ice cream sandwiches, an empty bag of salt and vinegar chips, i'm out of cigarettes and a scanner darkly was opened in media player

Skool started once more. What joy. Bleh. I have a class tomorrow at noon 30.

And i have run out of stuff to type about. So enjoy this video.


Later Days

No comments: